AJMF provides a limited number of scholarships to Medical Students wishing to undertake a Clinical Elective in Israel.
Scholarship application form: Scholarship application form PDF
To be eligible, you must be:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Currently enrolled in a recognised University Medical Program
- Approved to undertake a medical elective in Israel through either Shaare Zedek or Hadassah Hospital, or other approved institution.
Selection criteria: Awarded to students based on academic achievement, and personal statement ( up to 500 words) on why you should be the recipient. Financial disadvantage may also be taken into consideration.
Value and number available: Up to $1,000 per scholarship. 3 scholarships are available.
Deferability: This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Conditions of Scholarship
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to
- write an article about their experience for the AJMF newsletter
- present at an AJMF meeting
How to apply for a scholarship
- Complete the application form
- Submit your application form with your personal statement and supporting documentation to AJMF,
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to AJMF, PO Box 2270 Caulfield Junction 3161
Closing Dates: June 30th and November 30th